If you are passionate about design and construction and want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to improving Australian businesses by creating exceptional environments one office space at a time, you could join our team.
We have positions available for Project Managers with 2-3 years, as well as 5+ years of experience.
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional looking to challenge themselves in a demanding role balancing projects delivery, site management and supporting existing clients.
Our team caters to businesses around Melbourne, mainly centred in the CBD. Focused on office and large scale retail design and build solutions, we are one stop shop for our client providing design, construction and project management.
We pride ourselves on providing predictable, high-quality product and service. Expectations are high, but a market leading internal processes, training and career development have been uniquely engineered to support as needed.
Your day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing commercial fitout projects $200k – $2M
- Liaison with clients and ensuring swift communication between them and Project teams
- Controlling the high quality of the product and service delivered
- Scheduling and supervision of subcontractors on site
- Estimating and Quoting
- Ensuring OH&S systems are adhered to on site
- Recognising potential business opportunities with the clients
To support us in the delivery of the current and upcoming projects, the right candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Certificate III or higher in Occupational Health and Safety
- White card
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Computer skills (MS Project, advanced Excel)
- Be a process driven individual who can work with our systems as well help us improve
- Excellent time and tasks management skills
- Ability to build clients’ trust with a view of winning future work
- Respectful and effective communication skills
- High attention to detail with superb levels of expectation on yourself and others work.
What’s in it for you?
- Quick career and remuneration progression as the business grows
- Opportunity to expand your leadership skills as well as leave your mark on our growing business
- Working with a young, vibrant and passionate team
- Regular team activities and an entertaining office
- High flexibility
The right candidate will join a young and creative team of professionals. Salary dependant on your experience with an attractive bonus scheme and regular wage reviews.
If the above sounds like you, send your Resume and Cover Letter to Magdalena at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the successful candidates will be contacted.
You need to hold current Australian or New Zealand working visa and drivers licence.